I tried the typing test tech tip. I always seemed to fumble with typing and using the website was kind of fun and I could possibly use it in the future to get better at typing!
Typical industrial fractionating columns, Wiki-commons Hi, I'm Brad Schoen and I am a chemical engineering major. The coolest thing about chemical engineering is the how connected it is to everyday life. Many of the things I have learned in class can be applied to explain the world around us and why things interact in a certain ways. The best class I took last year was momentum, heat, and mass transfer. The professor was great and the material was very pertinent to the world around us. It was also a very satisfying class to take because it wrapped up all the things I had previously learned: chemistry, physics, and math into one interconnected topic. It was eye opening to see all the blocks fit into place and see how important math really is for modeling systems. I am currently in the process of reading Dune , by Frank Herbert, but my favorite book/series to date is Dan Brown's Angel's and Demons . I plan to read the next insta...
Bhima, Wikicommons Bhima the Ungrateful Bhima was very well known for being a Pandu, but he was equally known for his hunger. Bhima always had a club in hand, weapon or sandwich. Bhima's favorite was sandwich consisted on flat bread, naan, and two mackerel. Hastinapur being a city of importance saw a lot of trade in its day. There would be fisherman that would navigate the river adjacent to it with their bounty of fish. Fish was even caught in Hastinapur, but never in the large numbers that the fishmongers had. Naturally Bhima was attracted to the fishmongers as they were the couriers of his favorite food, mackerel. Bhima would be the first one to greet the fishmongers as they entered the city of Hastinapur. Bhima would chat about what they had caught and how many. The fishmongers would often entertain Bhima and even offer him free fish for the chat. Bhima would always light up when he was rewarded with a fish, because that meant he would soon be eating. This cycle of Bh...
Comments
Post a Comment